The HAIX Black Eagle Athletic 2.0 V T high/desert Sidezipper is a light, stable and multifunctional boot. The HAIX Black Eagle Athletic 2.0 V T high/desert Sidezipper provides maximum protection against the heat, cold and wet to hunters, soldiers and police officers alike as the shoe is exceptionally light and fits your foot perfectly.
Available in the variants mid and high
- The HAIX Climate System is integrated into the boot. It uses the pumping movement that occurs when walking to transport moisture to the ventilation openings on the shaft and tongue.
- The shoes are completely metal-free.
- The insole is comfortable, cushioning, moisture-draining, antibacterial and washable at 30 °C. The separate heel cup provides good cushioning and foot guidance. "AIRFLOW" channels.
- The boot®s padded shaft protects the ankle from injuries caused by side impacts or blows.
- The sole provides outstanding insulation against heat and cold. It can therefore be worn all year round.
- Upper material: breathable suede
- Thanks to the two-zone lacing system, you can adjust the width separately for the calf and foot.
- The polyurethane (PU) midsole is particularly elastic and distributes the pressure optimally on uneven surfaces. At the same time, it will reduce any strain on the joints and back by cushioning your steps as you walk.